We are pleased to have TLTA's new and improved
An Introduction to Title Insurance in Texas series, also known as Title 101!
This is one of the 12-part series available as an On-Demand video, features
an updated program with the basic training and knowledge you need on the
fundamental aspects of Texas title insurance. Presented by industry subject
matter experts, this seminar will cover everything from
basic property concepts to post-closing issues. This course will discuss the following:
Preparing to Close
- Review the Contract
- Curative matters – from the commitment
- Prepare settlement statements, Closing Disclosure, Texas Disclosure
- Collaborate with Lender Throughout the Process
- Prepare and Review Final Commitment
- Review and Resolve all Schedule C (Curative) Matters from Commitment
- Review Tax Information
- Review Lender Instructions
- TDI regulations – state law
- What If All Parties Can’t Attend Closing in Your Office?
- If you have attended the live version of this seminar held in Dallas in November of 2016, you are not eligible to register for this class and earn CE.
Presented by: Teresa Frost, CTIP, National Investors Title Insurance Company
CE: 1.0 hour Escrow Credit
CE Expires 11/30/18
** PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTER **
The 'Register Someone Else' button (below) should ONLY be used to register another person from YOUR company. After clicking this button, type in the last name of the person in the box provided on the next screen to see if they are currently on your company roster. If the person's name is not listed, please DO NOT click the 'Add a new contact' button. Instead, please call 512.879.2890 or 512.879.2882, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.