SAVE THE DATE: APRIL 21, 2018
First Registrant From Company:
Member $139/Nonmember $179
Additional Registrants From Same Company:
Member $124/Nonmember $164
TLTA's South Texas Seminar is a program that features one session covering five timely topics that will appeal to all title industry professionals. Our presenters will provide attendees with a complete picture of each the following topics.
- Ethics: Doing the Right Thing!
- How to Deal With Challenging Files
- Endorsements, Endorsements, Endorsements
- Probate Issues and Intestate Succession through Affidavits of Heirship, Transfer on Death Deeds and Lady Bird Deeds
- Getting Your Company Audit-Ready and Communicating With TDI
Check again to find out more about the next South Texas Seminar.
2018 South Texas Seminar Faculty
- Lisa M. Beville, JD, CPA, CTIP, Fidelity National Title Group, Dallas
- Arturo Bustamante, Texas Department of Insurance, Austin
- Teresa Frost, CTIP, National Investors Title Insurance Co., Austin
- Kristina R. Vargas, CTIP, Southwest Abstract Company, Inc., Del Rio
Registration: 7:15 a.m.
Session begins: 7:45 a.m.
Adjourns: 12:45 p.m.
Breakfast will be served and is included in registration fee.
McAllen Convention Center
700 Convention Center Blvd.
McAllen, TX 78501
Continuing Education Information
3.5 hours Escrow credit and 1.0 hour Ethics credit (pending TDI approval)
1.0 hour MCLE credit