For title professionals seeking general working knowledge of how surveys and T-47 Affidavits are reviewed and approved, this webinar will familiarize you with different types of surveys and provide answers to these common survey-related questions that title professionals face:
- How to determine if a survey and/or a T-47 Affidavit will be acceptable to the underwriter for title insuring purposes
- When to accept and reject an existing survey and/or T-47 Affidavit
- Characteristics of a satisfactory metes and bounds description
- What survey findings need to be excepted to on the Title Commitment
- What title policy endorsements and amendments are available to provide survey coverage in Texas and when you should provide them
- How to identify matters that could lead to claims or disputes
- How to avoid accepting survey liability
Candie Sandlin, CTIP, The Brown Law Firm
Sandra Kachmar, CAEP, CTIP, Mid-Coast Title Company, Inc.
1.0 Escrow Credit (expires 5/6/19)
For those new to the topic and/or the title industry. May include basic concepts, definitions, industry history and/or general information.
For more information on TLTA’s webinar grading information, click here.
Webinars exclusively sponsored by:
** PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTER **
The 'Register Someone Else' button (below) should ONLY be used to register another person from YOUR company. After clicking this button, type in the last name of the person in the box provided on the next screen to see if they are currently on your company roster. If the person's name is not listed, please DO NOT click the 'Add a new contact' button. Instead, please call 512.879.2890 or 512.879.2882, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.