Online registration will be ready soon!
Please take a few minutes to watch this quick tutorial explaining how to register for the Annual Conference-
https://player.vimeo.com/video/264671851 the video makes mention of 2018 Conference, but the content is still valid for 2019
Registration for this year’s TLTA Annual Conference is a 2-step process that will require you to go through the Shopping Cart checkout two times. Online registration will close by 5 p.m. on Monday, June 3.
- During your FIRST shopping cart checkout, you will be selecting your TLTA Conference registration items (e.g. Full registration OR Education Only registration, tickets for social events, etc.) PLEASE NOTE: Full conference registration does NOT include PAC Breakfast events on Tuesday or Wednesday morning. PAC events are purchased separately during the second shopping cart checkout
- When you complete the checkout for your Full, Education registration and/or social evening tickets, you may pay with your personal or business credit card as you prefer. Full registration includes access to both evening events. If you are bringing guests or Education Only registration, you may elect to purchase evening event tickets.
- After you have submitted your credit card and received an Order Confirmation on your screen, click the button on the bottom of the page labeled Complete Your Registration- Register for PAC Events to select and register for your PAC CONFERENCE items.
- During your SECOND shopping cart, you will be selecting your PAC Conference registration items (e.g. Breakfast events, golf tournament, etc.)
- When you get to the second shopping cart checkout page, you will need to pay with a PERSONAL credit card only!!!
- PAC Contributions cannot be made with business funds. After you submit your PERSONAL credit card and received and order confirmation screen, this will complete your Annual Conference Registration
If you are not paying for PAC related events by personal credit card and plan to pay with a corporate card, please fill out this form or contact email@example.com