Condominium communities come in many shapes and sizes. So, what makes a condo a condo? The goal of this intermediate level webinar for escrow officers and examiners is to familiarize attendees with common title exceptions/requirements when closing condominiums, and more:
- How to read and interpret the condominium declaration to find out what kind of condominium you are working with
- What the drawings on the back of the declaration mean, and how amendments to the declaration affect the overall community
- How an HOA works in a condominium community, and the ways in which the HOA management affects each owner and their interest in general and limited common elements
- Which documents do you need to insure unit sales in a condo project, and why we need them
- Why parking and storage are insurable on some condo units but not others
Presenters: Mindy Hallford, CTIP Heritage Title Company of Austin, Inc.
1.0 Escrow Credit (expires 9/23/23)
For those with some experience on the topic and/or the title industry. May include real-world application and/or specific and detailed information
For more information on TLTA's rating system, please click here
Webinars exclusively sponsored by:
** PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTER **
The 'Register Someone Else' button (below) should ONLY be used to register another person from YOUR company. After clicking this button, type in the last name of the person in the box provided on the next screen to see if they are currently on your company roster. If the person's name is not listed, please DO NOT click the 'Add a new contact' button. Instead, please call 512.879.2890 or email: email@example.com for assistance.