What do you need to know
to create and operate condominium projects? This webinar will discuss the issues raised when working with this
form of shared real property ownership.
- Learn the legal theory of mixed, common and
individual ownership of real property
- Get an overview of all of the steps and requirements to
formally form a condominium
- Understand the operation of the homeowner’s association and the source of their
powers and limitations
- Look at special closing issues such as hazard insurance and
- Condominium endorsements to title insurance
materials are useful in preparing for the TLTA certification exam
Presenter:Richard Melamed, PLLC.
1.0 Escrow Credit (expires 11/10/19)
For those new to
the topic and/or the title industry. May include basic concepts,
definitions, industry history and/or general information.
For more information on TLTA’s webinar grading information, click here.
** PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTER **
The 'Register Someone Else' button (below) should ONLY be used to register another person from YOUR company. After clicking this button, type in the last name of the person in the box provided on the next screen to see if they are currently on your company roster. If the person's name is not listed, please DO NOT click the 'Add a new contact' button. Instead, please call 512.879.2890 or 512.879.2882, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.