Official Housing Agent
For the second year in a row, TLTA is partnering with Convention Housing Management (CHM)
to assist with all your Conference lodging needs. Select the 'Book Hotel' button above to make an online reservation or contact CHM email@example.com or 800.941.3315 for
Important Hotel Dates
|$25 Fee if Cancel After
|Hotel Cutoff Date
||72 Hours prior to arrival
All conference activities will take place at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk. The hotel celebrates the history and charm of the Alamo City with a welcoming spirit and an elegant style. Experience the River Walk in the heart of downtown San Antonio, and enjoy top restaurants, museums, and must-visit sites, all within walking distance.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio Riverwalk
600 E. Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Nightly Rate: $255 + tax
($25 for each additional person)
Notes about your hotel reservation
Making a reservation
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Hotel may charge for one (1) night deposit after Monday, May 29.
- You will receive a reservation acknowledgment number when you book your hotel. Your hotel confirmation number will come directly from the hotel after the cut-off date.
- When making multiple room bookings or group reservations, it is important not to overbook. Holding onto unneeded rooms and releasing them closer to the event can negatively impact other event attendees by preventing access to hotel rooms or the special TLTA rate. To avoid any kind of confusions at check-in, CHM must have your confirmed names for each reservation no later than Monday, May 8th. After this date, unassigned rooms will be released back to general inventory for resale.
Are you paying by check?
- A credit card is needed to reserve the sleeping room. Please contact CHM after the reservation is made to let them know you will mail a check to pay for the hotel.
- Checks must reach CHM by Friday, April 28.
If paying by check, make payable to:
Convention Housing Management
2635 North First Street, Suite #106
San Jose, CA 95134
Reservations canceled after Monday, May 22 will incur a $25 processing fee charged to the card on file, regardless of when booked. An additional cancellation penalty of one (1) night's room rate plus tax will be charged to the card on file if you cancel less than 72 hours before arrival or if you are a no-show.
For hotel reservation assistance, contact Convention Housing Management (CHM) firstname.lastname@example.org
For other inquiries, contact TLTA at email@example.com
or call 512.879.2882.